Do I need an account to shop with you?
- Create an account and log into your account to check your order status. Click ‘Register’ to sign up as an official member of whattowear.com.my
- You may choose to check out as a guest if you do not wish to create an account. However, we do recommend customers to have an account to facilitate subsequent orders.
How to place an order?
- To place an order, sign into your account. ‘Register’ if you do not have an account.
- Select your orders (size and colours), then ‘Add to cart’. Your items will be added into shopping cart. Please ensure that your item is selected correctly as we are unable to make amendments after an order is submitted.
- All orders are processed in Malaysian Ringgits, Singapore Dollar, HK dollar.
- You may refer to size guide chart to choose the correct size. You may check it out
- Combinations of orders placed on different days are strictly not allowed.
- You should be able to see that the item has been added into your shopping cart.
- Click the “Checkout” button, and you will be directed to the Shipping Method page.
- Select your payment mode (Credit Cards, Direct Debit, etc). You will be directed to a secured payment website.
- If your payment is successful, you will receive an email with your invoice and purchase.
Can I remove items from my order?
You may remove your items in shopping cart before check out. Orders cannot be changed once you have checked out your shopping cart.
How long are items kept in my shopping carts?
Items in your shopping bag are not reserved as long as payment has not been made.
How to I check the status of my orders?
You will receive an email notification from us when your order is being processed, and another email notification containing the delivery tracking information once your order is being dispatched. Orders will be processed in next working days.
Most orders will reach you in 3-5 business days. If you do not receive your items after 7 business days, please email us at [email protected] and our Customer Service team will be glad to assist you.
What is the status of my order means?
- Pending- We’ve received your order, but payment has yet to be verified.
- Processing- Your order has been successfully placed and we are currently packing the items of your order to prepare it for shipment.
- Completed- Your order has been shipped out.
- Cancelled- Your order has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. We are currently processing your refund. Closed- The amount has been refunded to your account. Do allow 3-5 working days for it to reflect in your bank statement.
Will sold out items be back in stock?
Whether or not a sold out item will be back in stock depends on the popularity and demand of the item. We apologize that we currently do not have a feature that allows customers to join a waiting list for their favorite item.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to Malaysia and Singapore only. Shipping rates apply based on your location.
Free shipping for orders over SGD300.00 or MYR1000.00 and; RM185 or SGD61.05 for orders below SGD300.00 or MYR1000.00
How do I track my orders?
After your order has been shipped out, an e-mail with your parcel’s tracking ID will be sent to you. Thereafter, you may check the status of your parcel by visiting the link provided.
Can I return / exchange my orders?
- We only accept return/exchange if:
-Item(s) received is/are defective, incorrect.
Do drop us an email [email protected] or contact us at customer service. You may have to provide us a proof of evidence and reason of return for verification.
- On-sale/promotional items or orders made with the use of a coupon code are not exchangeable and refundable.
Are the colors portrayed on the computer similar to the product?
We try our best to ensure that the colors portrayed on our website are accurate. Our dedicated team of photographers and designers adhere to a stringent procedure whereby each product is physically compared to the computer monitor for best match of color. However, kindly understand that actual colors may vary due to the type of devices, display or resolution settings used to view our website.